Queen's Law Students' Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Queen's Law Students' Society

Forum for discussion of LSS matters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TIckets to see U2 September 16th!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalia Rodriguez

TIckets to see U2 September 16th! Empty
PostSubject: TIckets to see U2 September 16th!   TIckets to see U2 September 16th! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:30 pm

I have now decided to sell the two U2 tickets mentioned below for BEST OFFER. Don't forget, this is the 360 tour meaning a 360 degree stage so no seat is a bad seat! These ones are close to the stage too. Contact me via email or phone below if you are interested in making an offer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a pair of tickets to see U2 in Toronto on September 16th that I am selling because I can no longer attend. I'm selling them at face value, $224.25 for both. The tickets are seat 5 and 6 in Section 509 Row 3. If you are interested, please email me at natalia.rodriguez@queensu.ca or call 613.261.6441 (Ottawa cell).

Thanks,
Natalia
Back to top Go down

TIckets to see U2 September 16th!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Queen's Law Students' Society :: Miscellaneous :: Other Stuff for Sale-
Jump to: